1. Kundalini Yoga: Kundalini as taught by Yogi Bhajan is a holistic practice that incorporates movement and breath.
Each of the yoga sets (kriyas:”Right action at the right time for the right purpose”) has specific effects.
These kriyas Include yoga postures (asanas), sound current (mantra), breath (pranayam) and meditation to
relax and heal your mind and body. They move and balance the energy in the body.
This powerful and effective form of Yoga is a great way to recharge your body quickly.
Each class is an individual experience and is catered to people of all ages and physical abilities.
2. Vinyasa Flow: Vinyasa Flow offers a continuous sequence of sun salutations, standing postures, back bends, hip-openers, twists, arm balancing postures, and inversions to help you create physical strength and flexibility while nurturing mental focus and breath awareness. The mind body connection is made by “moving” with the breath. It is a fluid practice which acts as a moving meditation.
3. Yoga for Athletes (or not): The focus is on hip and shoulder opening with the intention
of preventing or reducing the occurrence of sport-related injuries. For anyone to who wants to gain or maintain
a strong, long and well aligned spine (back).
Weak or tight hips can pull your spine out of line, this creates unnecessary physical discomfort. By keeping muscles long and strong and lubricating the joints we mitigate the effects of sitting, walking, running, and cycling.
Come and experience the feeling of openness.
4. Yoga Basics: Yoga Basics is perfect for beginners and for those looking for a gentle practice, in a supportive and informative environment. The sequences offered are gentle and yet invigorating. You will move your spine in all directions, open your body and build your yoga foundation while feeling confident about alignment principles for your body. Some restorative postures will be introduced.
5. Relax and Renew Yoga: This class will have a focus on learning and holding gentle restorative pose while working with the breath to release stress and holding patterns we carry which interfere with our ability to relax. You will be amazed by the reenergising effect of this practice which also includes meditation.
6. Yin Yoga: Yin as opposed to yang is a practice where the focus is to get into the soft tissues of the body as opposed to the muscles. The joints, ligaments, bones and fascia get a "workout". It is a beautiful practice that also challenges the mind to stay calm and patient as the poses are held for a long time. It is a practice of allowing and letting go. All levels.
Classes are offered on an ongoing basis; you can start today!
Packages are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise is specified.
Payment methods: Cash or Cheque.
Packages are specific to location, non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be shared, and non-extendable.
Full-time students with ID and Seniors (60 +) are entitled to a 10% discount on all class packages.
NSF – $50.00 fee for any returned cheque.
Class Packages and Fees